HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER


 HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER


I drink around 4-5 litres of water every day in summers while completing even 4 litres during monsoon and winters becomes a common challenge. So here are some tips on how I complete my water intake.

1. I fill 4 bottles of water every 1 litre and time myself to finish it every 4 hrs.

👉I wake up at 5 so my first bottle has to be complete before 8 as I do my workouts early morning
👉The second bottle to finish by 12 pm being the busiest part of my day.
👉The third bottle I time to finish before 4. ðŸ‘‰Finally the last bottle before 7 pm. After that, anything I drink is a bonus.

2. I always sip and drink water never gulp it at one go.

3. While at work I keep the bottle right in front of my laptop, the thumb rule is every time I see the bottle ill take a sip of it. You won't even realise the bottle getting finished.

4. The same while watching television I keep sipping water in between commercials.

5. Drink a glass of water after using the washroom.

6. Drink a glass of water before every meal.

7. Use a water app that will remind you to keep drinking water.

8. You can eat water by adding lots of vegetables and fruits high in water content like cucumber, watermelon, citrus fruits, berries.

9. Always keep the water bottle full so that you don't miss drinking just because you are too lazy to fill it.

10. If you have plans to go out just stop drinking water before an hour and don't forget to use the washroom before u leave to empty your bladder.

Don't forget water is worlds first and foremost medicine.

#winfitwithvinalidate #fitnessmotivation #fitnessgyan #water #waterintake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

How To Wake Up Early