WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHANCE


WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHANCE

When I first read this sentence from Mahatria's cover page ( my guru) it took me 5 years back when life gave me a chance to quit my dream job or take a plunge and be an entrepreneur and start my own consulting company. It was the toughest decision of my life. The feeling of insecurity, self-doubt, anxiousness, anxiety, and fear of failure lingered around me for months. I just took a leap of faith and revisiting those years I feel so blessed to have made that decision.
Life gives us several such chances to think, accept and act and based on that we have three kinds of people:
1. Thinker:
Who thinks, find possible excuses to convince he/she can't do it and give up even without trying.

2. Give up
Think and start the journey and leave halfway.

3. Succeed:
One who thinks accepts and takes necessary steps to succeed learning from failures.

Life always gives you a second chance what you do with it, is what defines your journey. Just remember "It's NEVER TOO LATE TO START"
I am a finisher!!!!
So what kind of a person are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER

How To Wake Up Early