YOU'RE NOT FAT YOU HAVE FAT

 


YOU'RE NOT FAT
YOU HAVE FAT

I was just having a conversation with a friend last night and she wrote, " I AM FAT" help me too.
My instant reply was dear, " You are not fat, you have fat" and trust me all of us do.
Like we have hair
We have muscles
We have bones
We have organs, cells
Do we ever say " I Am Hair"
Then why is this sulking body image issue just with fats?

Find out all the beautiful qualities you have that define you and that's exactly what makes people love you.
If your body fat percentage makes you feel not so good, change that. Don't let that word define or determine you🤗
To know more about mindset, nutrition, and fitness coaching visit www.vinalidate.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER

How To Wake Up Early