How To Wake Up Early

 


HOW TO WAKE UP EARLY:

In my previous post, I explained waking up at Brahma Muhurta and its benefits. Thank you so much for all the appreciation. I am very much confident all those who commented about waking up 30 min before must already be nailing it into their everyday routine.

Let's discuss some tips on how to wake up early to embrace the benefits of Brahma Muhurta. Trust me I have been struggling through the same until I started making small changes which helped me to align myself to waking up at 5 am.

Some tips are:
🌞 Start sleeping early. The best time to sleep is always 9-10 so that you complete your sleep and wake up fresh.

🌞 Do not perform any high-intensity workout post 6 pm. This should help your body relax and help you sleep sooner.

🌞 Reduce screentime post 6 pm.

🌞 Do not drink coffee post 6 pm.

🌞 Keep away your mobile devices and do not carry them with you in your bedroom. They are the biggest distraction.

🌞 Head, foot, body massage, or warm water bath relaxes your body and can help induce sleep.

🌞 Meditation or yognidra truly pushes us into a deep sleep.

🌞 Keep your alarm clocks away so that you have to get up and move a distance to switch it off. I use an app called Alarmy, I need to take a pic of my living room to put off the alarm. So by the time I reach my living, focus to click the exact picture I am wide awake.
Remember you are going to take time to make it a habit. A few nights are going to be difficult to sleep early, similarly few mornings will be difficult to wake up. So, be kind to yourself and give that time to adapt and take one step at a time to build this into a positive habit.
Just wake up to witness the beautiful sunrise to celebrate being alive in a true sense. Fill your morning with gratitude and positivity and see your life transform. Just remember you can only wake up early if you go to bed early.
So, Are you all with me in it? Let's build a beautiful life with positive habits and let's make each day count. Do share the tips that help you to sleep early. You never know if someone could benefit from it including me 🤗🤗🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

HOW DO DEAL WITH HUNGER?