I Have No Time

 



I HAVE NO TIME:
The biggest excuse I find when I talk to people looking for weight loss. People are unsatisfied with their current fitness levels, medical conditions, lifestyle, and low energy levels but are they doing something to fix it.
Yes, they are just thinking but never executing!
STOP COMING IN YOUR OWN WAY! The moment you will PRIORITISE yourself you will find your own answers.
Here is what I did to help myself fall on the track.
1. Accept the reality:
Embrace the reality and see where you stand against your fitness goals.
2. Run through your day:
Just run through your day and see if there is any time you can find where you could make time for workout. It could be your morning newspaper time, social Media time, kids ground time, the time you talk on phone. Trust me there is lot of time we utilize for not so important tasks in life. Utilize this time and make best of it. Walk while you talk on phone calls, use stairs, walk while you watch over your kids at the playground.
3. Every step counts:
When I started my workout routine I was completely dependent on my baby. There were days when I reached the doors of gym and had to return as he had woken up. Out of 7days a week may be I could workout only 4 days, out of an hour may be if justified only 30 min of workout, I planned to walk a km but may be I could only manage 500 meters holding him in arms but still EVERY STEP COUNTS ....
I know I had a huge goal of reducing 30kgs but even with these compromised efforts, I could reach at least 15 kgs. If I had prioritized my excuses would this have happened... Think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER

How To Wake Up Early