Have You Ever Stopped Clicking Pictures

 



Have you ever stopped clicking your pictures and hiding behind people just because you looked fat and hiding behind made it easy to hide those extra flabs on your stomach and those heavy arms. Every person has the tendency to gain fat in different parts of the body, with me it's always been my arms, and post pregnancy my stomach.
The problem is while people told me you got to accept yourself and learn to self-love, it always came to me only after my weight loss. I remember the days being body shamed, being called "dharti ka bhoj" and I also remember replying to them talk to me after 3 months or 6 months blah blah...
Now imagine going shopping every time and rejecting clothes not because they didn't fit or didn't look good on you but because you just didn't like them.
Imagine taking out that jacket with confidence that you wore to hide your fat arms while you're sweating crazy.
Imagine being full of energy and strength and not getting tired even after endless responsibilities you cater to.
Every woman should feel confident and healthy in her skin tone and weight. First, accept the reality and work towards what you imagine. It's not what people would say, I think I have moved far ahead of it. It's all about how I want to live my life. Whether it's a lethargic, compromised low on energy life or a vibrant, full of energy, full of choices, and healthier life.
I AIM TO CHANGE not for others but for myself. To embrace the REAL ME.
So who is with me?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER

How To Wake Up Early