Why Feel Upset About Result You Didn't Get For The Work You Didn't Do

 


WHY FEEL UPSET BY THE RESULTS YOU DIDN'T GET, FROM THE WORK YOU DIDN'T DO.

I remember scrolling through Insta, and Facebook and being awestruck looking at some amazing people at the peak of their fitness. Sometimes they truly inspired me and most of the time It felt like everyone had in charge of their lives while I haven't even tried to do anything about it.

Either I continue scrolling through them doing nothing or chose to take one step at a time and walk the path I should, to get what I want in terms of my fitness goals. While on the journey it's obvious that we falter, we cheat, we get demotivated and tempted to cheat, and with compromised efforts comes compromised results, and then we are back demotivated.

Such a known cycle isn't it. Just ask this one simple question " Is it worth giving up or being upset by the results you didn't get for the work you didn't do" and there you get your answer. Don't lead short-term temptation to take over your motivation. Rectify the mistake and never repeat it. If no mistakes how would we ever learn?

Quitting is never an option just fix what needs to be fixed and move on. As one life one body, we possess this life and it truly deserves some care and respect. Let's promise to love ourselves and respect the body we reside in by taking good care of it.

So who is with me in it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER

How To Wake Up Early