People Who Like You Are A Bonus, You Loving Yourself Is A Prize

 

PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOU ARE A BONUS,

YOU LOVING YOURSELF IS A PRIZE.
My fitness journey started with ridicule. I never felt I was fat until one day I was body-shamed for how ugly my body had got post-pregnancy. Being in this fitness world I am expected to be lean, super sexy, and always maintained but honestly, I'm not. I too have cellulite over my body, stretch marks telling stories about my pregnancy, and a low-hanging belly that had once borne the weight of my baby.

Does this define who I am? Absolutely not. Every one of us has been body-shamed at least once in our life. We decide to change for others and not for ourselves. Today I want you to have the courage to be disliked and to know that you are, the way you exactly are right now, you are AMAZING.

Just remember

YOU DESERVE TO SHOW UP EXACTLY THE WAY YOU ARE.

Everyone will not like you
Some will hate you, but that's ok
Because that's their opinion, not your TRUTH.

Have the courage to be disliked today
People who like you are a bonus
You liking yourself is a real prize. Begin by loving yourself first.❤      ❤

Do share what's that one thing about yourself that makes you genuinely fall in love with yourself. I'm eagerly waiting for your response.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Change

HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER

How To Wake Up Early